Didi Hirsch’s annual Alive & Running 5K for Suicide Prevention raises funds and awareness for Didi Hirsch’s Suicide Prevention Center, a national resource offering a continuum of services for people affected by suicide. It also includes activities to connect survivors of suicide loss.
Alive & Running always takes place during September, which is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. This year’s 22nd annual event will be virtual—which means we are hosting online activities to connect our community and inviting past participants and new supporters to run or walk, separately but together, in the safety of their own neighborhoods on Sunday, Sept. 13.
Here are some ways you can get involved and support suicide prevention:
1. REGISTER & SET A FUNDRAISING GOAL! Once registered, customize your fundraising page by sharing your story and setting a goal. Ask family and friends for support. *To get your T-shirt and memory bib before race day — register by Aug. 19 at noon PST!
现在墙内可以用的梯子 Remember your loved one by taking part in our memorial video. Click on the “Memorial Video” icon below for more details.
3. POSTER CHALLENGE! Create a digital or handmade work of art with an inspiring message for participants. Click on "Poster Art" icon below for more details.
4. CONNECT ON SOCIAL! Download and share our custom graphics on your social media channels. Spreading the word helps save lives! Click on "Graphics" icon below for downloads.
PROCEEDS BENEFIT OUR SUICIDE PREVENTION CENTER:
- Team Fletcher$20,000
- Team L’CHAIM $10,000
- Team Spirit现在墙内可以用的梯子
- Team Rubin$5,545
- Team SAS$5,420
- Chairman's Mayo$5,314
- Team Wierwille$2,200
- Team Heidrick & Struggles现在墙内可以用的梯子
- Team Lichstein2022还能用的梯子
- Charlotte Fletcher, PhD$15,000
- Sara Rutenberg$10,000
- Avy Eschenasy$5,285
- Kim Kowsky$5,250
- Andrew E. Rubin$5,064
- Carlos Garcia$2,000
- Michael Wierwille$2,000
- Heather New$1,620